Just added!!! Please take a look at the full spec and photo page: http://web.me.com/colinreedy/jeanneau41/home.html:
Sailing Vessel Barraveigh
I named my first sailboat JereMae after my dear sweet momma. She liked that a lot. Barraveigh is named after the farm in Ireland that her grandmother was born and raised on. I went back to the old sod and visited it. It's still in the family and that somehow grabbed me. Plus, I like the way the word rolls around in your mouth.
She is a 41 foot Jeanneau Sun Legende built in 1986.
• She is a cutter rigged sloop with running backstays and roller furling on both headsail and main (In mast furling makes it incredibly simple and safe. Never leave the cockpit!)
• She carries 39 gallons of diesel in the internal tank
• She holds 90 gallons of fresh water in 3 internal tanks
• She displaces 10 tons
• Safety: A brand new Para-Tech sea anchor, a serviced and repacked DBC 4 person liferaft, a state of the art 406 PLB EPIRB, 2 older Magnum B EPIRBs
• Communication: SSB with Pactor Modem for Sailmail and wx files, 2 VHF radios
• Navigation: 2 GPS units, 16 mile radar
• Propulsion: A rebuilt Perkins 4.108 50 HP diesel engine in very good condition with only 1000 hours on it.
• Aux Power: She has a 5KW Kubota generator (runs great and burns only a cup an hour) which is built into its own locker and plumbed for perfection. You can barely hear it. In addition, she has 2 / 135 kw solar panels mounted atop the bimini
• Tender: 5 hp Toshiba outboard, & a 9 foot dinghy to attach it to (Full disclosure - The engine is in good shape but the dinghy is not)
• She also has an A/C unit that is fully ducted and an ice maker, for those days when you need a little revenge against the tropical sun.
Also included in the sale are:
Spares for nearly everything, $1000 worth of tools, custom fitted sheets, mosquito screens, hatch coverings, new upholstery, pots and pans, cutlery, plates, dishes, utensils, 4 scuba tanks and the mooring ball she is tied to (I had her built to my specs). You get it all.
And you can learn everything about her from the guy who knows her best: me
If you have any interest in her, please contact me at email@example.com and I can send you more photos and details.